Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Haunted Moon (Moon Coven 0.5)

Haunted Moon (Moon Coven 0.5) by K.B. Miller
Rating: 5/5

Goodreads Summary:
Before Lilyann stepped into her destiny to lead the coven, there was another powerful Moon witch...her grandmother. 

A teenage witch-to-be in Galway, Ireland, Leeny Moon was prepared to take her rightful place in the circle along side of her family. That was until she witnessed firsthand the forthcoming nightmares she would be expected to face, vampires.

The fight between good versus evil begins here...

Blessed Be~



My Review:
 So I have not read any of the other books in this series like some others but I loved it just the same and now I do want to read the rest of them. As a short story or novella it was just that short and that was my only complaint about it I wish I had more but that being said there was so much excitement and fun packed into this one that I just never wanted it to stop, and I am very curious to see what will happen next and I am now on the hunt for the next ones. Oh and a special thank you to my friend Justine who recommended this series to me, visit her blog at  http://justinevandale.blogspot.ca/ , sorry it took me so long to jump on the train buddy ;)

1 comment: