Stephanie's books

Clockwork Angel
Eragon
City of Bones
Twilight
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Golden Compass
Night World, No. 2
Thirst No. 2: Phantom, Evil Thirst, and Creatures of Forever
Thirst No. 3: The Eternal Dawn
The Iron Daughter
The Iron King
Nightshade
Divergent
A Discovery of Witches
A Great and Terrible Beauty
The Hunger Games
The Host
City of Glass
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo


Stephanie's favorite books »

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Review- The Infernal Devices: Manga (Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince)

Author: Cassandra Clare and Art by Hyekyung Baek
Rating: Book 1- 4/5
           Book 2- 4/5

Clockwork Angel 

(The Infernal Devices:Manga#1)

Clockwork Prince 

(The Infernal Devices: Manga #2)

A manga-adaption to the prequel of Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series, The Infernal Devices is the story of Tessa Gray, a sixteen-year-old American girl traveling alone to Victorian London who runs afoul of the city's sordid supernatural underworld. Rescued by the Shadowhunters of the London Institute, Tessa quickly finds herself caught up in an intrigue that may very well destroy her new friends - including the two enigmatic young men, Jem and Will, who have taken her under their wing...

My Review

I wanted to review these books together because I really don't have that much to say about them of course I have read the series and was in love and so when I saw these in the  store I picked them up right away eager to get a look at the artists take on these beloved characters. Well I was so pleased with this I think both books had a little missing but who could blame them they are long books and these were long enough in my opinon so all is forgiven there. these were my first graphic novels and I am soo glad I started here and once I get the third I may move on to other graphic novels now that I had a taste of the good stuff. I think I would like to read more graphic novels  based on books I have already read I liked having the knowledge and just enjoying the art more.


No comments:

Post a Comment